I try to be accommodating. So if you have any questions, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are the answers to some of the questions I’ve already received.
- What ever happened to Gary? Gary is still alive and well and we are still great friends. He is living in St. Louis and has a wife and a baby girl.
- Does Gary still piss people off but with more finesse? No, not really. He is actually very nice and a lot funnier than me most of the time. And I know that you all are saying “no, impossible” but it’s true.
- Todd? Todd is also alive and well. He still lives in our hometown and he and Gary get together quite a bit. Todd travels a lot for work and has a wife and three boys.
- Are you really that pasty white? Yes, if you want proof, just take a look at the photo above. Also, note the mullet. I am really, really cool.
- Did you leave dirty dishes in the sink for April when she came home? I did not. I haven’t been married for 16 years for nothing.
- How are the bees doing? That, my friend, is a very, very good question.
- What is an IGA? Think Piggly Wiggly, or Kroger, or some other small town grocery store. They used to be all over but I haven’t seen one for a while but I hear that some are still in and around.
- Why are your story chapters so short? Several reasons, all good.
- Are you “fishing” for comments? Um…yea. But I think I’m entitled because April still has me beat by 400 to 1. And she gloats.
- Are you that insecure that you need to *ask* us if we want you to continue? Have you not been reading the story?
- How do you remember all the little details? I sit down, begin to type, and then look at April and say, “What was I doing then?” or “What did you say after I did that?” We usually piece it together after a while.
- Girlfriend? Yes. I had one when I went off to college. But I went home and broke it off right after the big April-Clay smooch. She was fine with it and I think she had actually moved on a bit. And by “moved on a bit” I mean “dated a guy named Chris.” It wasn’t a big factor in the story so I left it out.